Saturday, December 21, 2013

Wheatie & Student Love

Daisy and I are officially on Christmas vacation.  It was quite a week with 34 exuberant first graders!  I gave 83 presents out this week to my students, volunteers, co-workers, support staff, and former first graders who still like to help out in my room.  Daisy and I will be back to commenting and visiting blogs now that things have calmed down over here!
I received such lovely presents from my class.  I had to share the Wheatie ones.  The students were SO PROUD to give me a Daisy themed gift.  Really, it doesn't get better than this...



10 comments:

  1. Have a Merry Christmas.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your class put a lot of work and love into your gift. It is hard to find Wheaten Scotties. My mom was so happy to find a Wheaten Scottie Sweater this year.
    Merry Christmas Daisy and your mom.
    Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was some wonderful gifties you got

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those cookies are the cutest things ever! Your mom's class did a great job with the Daisy themed gifts. Apparently, they like her lots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes enjoy the vacation, we can tell Daisy is already enjoying it with them treats!

    The Mad Scots

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a well-earned rest!

    We got lots of those scottie shortbreads, too. There's something strange about EATING scotties though--just sayin'.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH BOY.... Our mom taught both Furst and Second Grades. THEY know HOW to make FUN. Those are super gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with Daisy, Bella & Roxy times ten.
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete