Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Cookies!


Daisy and I have been getting a head start for "Bake Cookies Day" on December 18.

She invited her friend over for a cookie marathon baking day.



In honor of such a delicious day, Daisy is hosting her first ever blog hop!  Post your favorite, tried and true Christmas Cookie Recipe and join in the hop on Wednesday, December 18.  If you don't have a blog, send Daisy your recipe and we'll post it here.  We are looking forward to discovering some new-to-us Christmas Cookies! 

Need a reminder?  You can grab the button to the right!








7 comments:

  1. We love cookies....Christmas or not.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  2. eeeemmmmm cookies......people and pooch they are both yummers

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMD, COOKIES, come on Bites we are going over to Daisy's and help with thee eating!

    The Mad Scots

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMD cookies, did you get to lick the bowl xxooxxx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love cookies save some for me.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, if I decide I wanna stay with you next time mom goes to CA, can we have cookies? Mom will love to check out the recipes but she doesn't bake. Maybe she can find a recipe from a friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Daisy!
    Wow, I just found you after reading Taffy's blog! OMD you look like a really fun new furiend. We'll have great adventures together and I'm definitely going to pawticipate in your cookie exchange day. Oh, that sounds delish and fun too. I'll add your event to my Blogville Community Calendar too so maybe even more will hear about it too. :)
    Grr and A Festive Woof,
    Sarge, New Furiend

    ReplyDelete