Wednesday, November 20, 2013

False Confession Day

Tomorrow, November 21, is False Confession Day.  Ranger is hosting a blog hop where dogs post two confessions and you have to guess which one is true and which is false.  Just to make it tricky, there is a little bit of truth to each story.  Since I post about Daisy every day, you would be able to figure out which one I had not posted before!  Here are Daisy's tales for your consideration...

"First, this is not for Santa Paws eyes.  I heard he brings toys to good dogs and I don't want to miss out!

#1 The Car Ride
I was in the car going to Santa Barbara to see my favorite big dog, Hank.  The ride was a little long and we hadn't stopped in awhile.  I didn't know what to do.  There was not a single grass blade in sight.  I really tried to control myself, but it just came out.  A lot.  Someone had to get a change of pants...and it wasn't me.
 

#2 Chocolate and other toxic foods
I really like to eat everything people do - even the bad stuff.  No one gave me a chocolate covered peanut that they kept saying was sooooooo good.  So, I took matters into my own paws.  When they left, I jumped up on the counter and helped myself.  They were soooo good.  I thought I could eat them everyday, until my tummy started gurgling. I threw up.  A lot.  Even after we went to bed, I threw up.  I was considerate enough to throw up over the side of the bed.  I was pretty proud of myself that it all landed on the floor.  No more chocolate for me!
So, leave a comment with which one you think is not 100% true.  I will reveal which one it is tomorrow.  Check out the blogs below for more false confessions!"

14 comments:

  1. I'm going to go for confession #2 due to the photographic evidence :) Can't wait to see which is true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bawahwhahahhwha I'm going for NO 1 but Im'z not too sure'z xxooxxx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think #2 is True… but more important… who is Hank?
    Wags,
    Ranger

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my you have mentioned eating chocolate so I say number 2 is the truth.
    Thanks for being a friend
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh No, I hope # 2 is not true but I think it is.
    Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well we think they are both believable. There was a mighty mini dachshund in our family years ago who ate 10 Hershey's kisses and tin foil and lived to tell about it. Even though he was a K9 he had 9 extra lives and used all of them,
    So we think #2 is true
    Hugs Madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  7. throwing up is no fun, so we hope it's the pee pee story, but we suspect that it's actually the chocolate story.

    edgar and his mum

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a hard one, Daisy. We think the second might be true.....BUT even if it's not we're VERY impressed that you can jump on that chair!

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahahahaha - I hope it's the first one! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. We vote for the 2nd one. We had a poodle before me that ate chocolate and got really sick and threw up, so yah we think #2

    wags
    Jazzi

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think #2 also. I've read about you enough, Daisy, to know how sneaky you are about getting food!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I pick #1 because I peed in mom's lap once when I was little at the Vet's office.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yowza, that is a hard one to guess. They are both kind of gross, but I am going with the first one. It made me giggle just a little for the person who had to change their pants.

    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi,

    We are Mona & Prissy, 2 dachshunds living in Texas, we came over to read your confessions and decided to start following you. Hope that is OK. Can't wait to is what was true!!

    ♥♥Mona & Prissy

    ReplyDelete