Friday, April 4, 2014

Garden Goods

We are on spring break right now!  One of my all time favorite families moved and my student will be going to a new school after break.  It will be easy to keep in touch because he's a blogger, too!  They brought me a pot of herbs today. My car smelled so good driving home. I knew Daisy was going to be excited with our new garden addition. 
She approves. 
I was getting ready for cooking club tomorrow and Daisy ran in when I started cutting the strawberries. It's strawberry season!



9 comments:

  1. We got some strawberries today, too-- hope the peeps share with us pups... Although my favoritest fruit is tangerines. I luvs, luvs, luvs tangerines!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dose strawberries look tasty!

    Congrats! I has given you da Sunshine Award! Go to my blog to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm……. My mom lovs dem. Have a great w/e sweetie.
    Wags,
    Ranger

    ReplyDelete
  4. Strawberries and blueberries - yumbo time of year

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good students seem to leave and be replaced with 'not so good' students. One of life's truths, according to HER.

    XXXOOO Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the smell of strawberries, we haven't got any yet. The smell of herbs will stick to your ears you can waft the smell around the house Daisy... luv's X

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll visit the class all the time! my mom promised me. I'll maybe bring my Dough Nut Muffins. BOO-YA! Love Keaton

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mmmmmmmm strawberries...we hope your mom shared.
    Wally & Sammy

    ReplyDelete