Sunday, November 30, 2014

Post TG highlights

Daisy and I had so much fun getting ready for Thanksgiving dinner.  I took a little cruise and came back on Wednesday...we had a lot to do in a short amount of time!  Daisy always *thinks* she likes potato peels. After the first one, she remembers it's yuck and leaves it on the floor.  She'd rather eat a sweet potato!
My amazing brother caught 5 "Butterball Lobsters' {hahaha} and brought them for our dinner.  He had one live one and let Daisy investigate it.  She wasn't sure what to make of it...especially when it moved.
My brother, Geoff, deliciously contributing to our surf and farm (no turf) Thanksgiving.
Daisy snoopervising the turkey carving.  I think she approves of having lobster and turkey every day!
All the crew waiting for their Thanksgiving desserts.  My mom made them all making collars and they felt so proud of the festive look!  We had such a fun Thanksgiving and enjoyed 3 days of leftovers...yummmmmm.

Daisy will be having a blog hop on December 4 for Santa's List Day (thanks, Ranger, for discovering this!). Get your lists ready!!



17 comments:

  1. Ya gots lobstah??? My momma luvs lobstah, she's never let me have any though cuz she are a lobstah piggy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes we think we'll like something until we get it!

    Sounds like a fantastic feast--lobster and turkey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, that sounds like a very yummy Thanksgiving !
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow - fresh lobster would of been pawsome

    ReplyDelete
  5. Potato peelings are a food group. It must be an acquired taste. Most of the nutrients in a potato are in the skin. They could have jazzed it up for you with a little lobster.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We're coming to your house next year
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, turkey AND lobster?! I'm coming to your place! And I love everyone's festive collars. What are we supposed to do for Santa's List Day?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow that looks like quite a feast and a wonderful time! I hope my comments are getting through to you! We have you for the holiday exchange and we need your address :-) Please email me when you get the chance at katie @ myminipetpig.com so we know if you are getting our comments! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks pretty good. Could you email me at dcraftsalot@yahoo.com

    Thanks
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yep sounded REALLY good...but if you gots lobster and turkey and sweet potatoes, it was Surf & Turf.

    The Mad Scots

    ReplyDelete
  11. She's jealous. She adores lobstah! The ones in Texas are puny. She's been known to order them from Boston and have them shipped overnight. Looks like you all had a pawsome Thanksgiving feast! And those collars are so cute!

    Waggies,
    Braeden, Seth and Riley

    ReplyDelete
  12. I got to have some turkey and it was yummo…. but I never had any lobster. You are one lucky California girl.
    I'm sooooooooooooooooo glad you are blog hopin SantaPaws list. Should be great fun.
    XXooXX,
    Ranger

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love sweet potatoes too! Lobster to for Thanksgiving now that's the way to go.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  14. I (Sammy) am exactly the same with the potato peelings...butt hey, if it falls on the floor it's fair game, right??
    Ooooh, we've been working on our Santa list since FEBRUARY!! *BOL*
    Wally & Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow we should have came to your house....oh we will get busy working on the list.
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  16. We are looking forward to list day!! In the meantime all we can say is NUM!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete